Core analyst school was alright, slightly more fun than a root canal. 11 hours a day locked in a classroom and massive consumption of alcohol in the evenings, it was a cross of highschool and college. Although it could have been much worse, luckily i had some interesting characters in my group, we got Lotte, Baldy, John Wick, Barcelona, and Ztv. all interesting personas, must give the prize to Barcelona, pronounced 'Barshaloena', for skipping 4 hours of class and hiding in his room while security went looking for him during the Champions League final between Arsenal and Barcelona. up like 10 notches in my book. Our group was the dog's bollocks for sure, we won some accenture branded coffee holder/mug thingys.
There are a number of hilarious anecdotes from the trip, which could consume a number of pages, i may write out a few of them, infact i will at some point, most of the great ones are in regards to Ben aka. Josh Weinstein, and his knack to say the most hilarious shit at the most random times.
Anecdotes to expand on:
- me getting attacked by a bush
- me absorbing an entire glass of sam adams with my clothes
- josh's statement about getting ass as soon as a chick walks on the elevator
- josh's statement about liking black men with british accents
- josh's statement in regards to him not being straight
- me saying "where the fuck are we??? bombay??" and immediately getting a number
- me bailing out of being a wingman when mayday signals were flying out
- pretending to be a manager
- saying "fuck you dude" to a faculty member while wasted, not realizing he is a faculty member
- i'm the juggernaut BITCH!!!
- getting taller with josh and krishna gopal reddy, haha
Anyways more to come as i explain the best ones in the future, overall the trip was good, met some cool heads who i'll hopefully chill with in chitown next time i visit.