8.22.2005

The Future of SanitY

[sigh] the fun is over and I am back in the States… I must say that with my heightened anticipation of nice facilities, I am sorely depressed... like winning the lottery but having your best friend move to South Africa…or something like that

There however is a solution and that is to take your new found earnings and move to South Africa

That is my plan…

Will divulge more information as more is learned… this is now becoming a milestone guide and account of how I’m tackling my new found ambition to become financially independent and pursue things which are worthwhile in life

In a crude context this means, entrepreneurship and eventually a successful business, but it also entails state of mind, perception and vision for the future. The way I see it there are a lot of ways to make money, but being happy is far different and almost never go hand-in-hand.

Pertinent information regarding me and my current status:

Graduated: 2004 , Johns Hopkins - B.S.Computer Engineering

Current job: business consultant within technology commercialization
Basically entails assessing technologies and determining strategies to bring these technologies to market…making money on them
     Start: aug 2004
Company: Foresight Science & Technology,
     Providence, RI