2.05.2007

Movin' thru Space and Time

Singapore is the place of V2.0
~ applicable rhymes of the moments~
I'm a travellin' man
Movin through places, space and time
Gotta lotta things i got to do

This confrontation

This is the daily operation

A concentration

Stay focused on my recitation
'Bout to reach my destination with the balls of hesitation
Baby make the preperation 'cuz this ain't no recreation
This is Pro Ball!
And we lettin you know y'all
At the show y'all
Doin' this for dough y'all
Get the phone call
And I'm ready to blow y'all
'Bout to go y'all
Been a pleasure to know y'all

I'll be back to you
All over the world we go
DC all over the world we go
VA all over the world we go
London all over the world we go
Japan we go over the world we go
Paris we go over the world we go

More Mos For ya'

I don't hate playas, I don't love the game
I'm the shot clock, way above the game
To be point blank with you motherfuck the game
I got all this work on me, I ain't come for play
You can show the little shorties how you pump and fake
But dog, Not to def, I'm not impressed
I'm not amused, I'm not confused, I'm not to dude
I'm grown man business, and I am not in school
Put your hand down youngin' this is not for you!