1.20.2006

digable tuneZ

I'm a bastard it is true....while the team i am in is working heavily to circumvent a deadline, i spent the majority of the day on myspace music. my efforts are not with merit however, i did scrounge together a collection of fabolous tunes...

Tha liks – the flute song 2005

Tek – nothing’s gonna change

Talib kweli – getting up anthem

Camron - do your thing

Critical madness – dropped

Ghostface killah – be easy

Rkelly - player’s only

Talib kweli – my favorite mutiny

Supernatural – I’m a fighter

AZ – stay alive

P brothers feat. Milano – got it on me

Tragedy khadifi – break bread

Royce da 59 – blow that whistle

Blaq poet – we gonna ill

Lyrics born feat. Krs-1 – pack up (remix)

Immortal technique – the point of no return (BOTH ALBUMS)

Electronica

Goldfrapp – supernature

Deep dish – say hello

Aphex twin – joyrex J5

Aphex twin - start as you mean

Atb – take me over, ecstasy

COPE THE MASS HYSTERIA ALBUM
or die