1.26.2006

transparency

Comment from anonymous yesterday.

So thats what it comes down to in the end? So top tier universities make you the man. You are worst than all of them.


I see people hating other people
Tell me what's the reason
For these wars we're fighting with each other
Season after season
When you're workin' hard, but there ain't nothing comin'
What's the reason?

You act like a bitch, shooting with his eyes closed.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dear Anonymous,

Way to prove my point, I am worst than all of them, congratulations on your inability to read between lines. Maybe i'll break it down mono-syllabically for you to understand... the post was not meant for you... but it's understandable, it is fairly difficult to realize I am speaking about an individual...if you go to a community college or state school.... fucking retard.

By the way congrats on not being a bitch, shooting people with your eyes open is a much better approach.

For the sake of the art, don't quote NaS when it has no bearing on the argument...

anyways thanks for entertaining me for a few minutes, you should keep at it, you may have a future in entertainment.

Regards,

Cocopuffs