9.26.2005

case of the Mundaise

Its monday morning and i'm loving work!

It is undesirable to believe a proposition when there is no ground whatsoever for supposing it is true.
- Bertand Russel

I need to start developing a goal in my life, i am currently trying to take on too many projects, all of which are being done half-ass. This is completely futile since i am not really accomplishing anything what so ever. This week my goal is to make a list of feasible projects, ones which can be done. Mainly the largest is going to be get my act together, i figured out my correlation with despondency has everything to do with my lifestyle. Basically i was on the right track before i left for india. I need to start eating healthier and excercising regularly, the major benefits, endorphins! Also intellectual stimulation is a must, i haven't been challenged since college, i need to keep learning! this is doable thru reading and also projects...

gotta figure it out...we ain't kids no mo'