9.28.2005

middies day

whew, what a relief... from what you say???? all the random crap that has been going on.
My current client is basically just a senile old man who wants me to do his bidding...i mean come on if you want me to actually help you, you need to let me.
fuck this, i'm not wasting my time on it.

In other news i need direction, seems like ive said that 20 times atleast on this retarded blog. Sorry for whoever reads this, its not very good, as i do it at work, which you geniuses are capable of figuring out since its got time stamps.

i am listening to Cosmic Gate - live at IDT Radio, not a bad mix, keeps me from taking a nap on the floor next to my desk...well that and the my co-workers who are in the same room as me.

On an interesting note i actually watched the first episode of "everybody hates chris" on google video, must say it kicks ass, both google vdo and everybody hates chris. Chris rock is comic genius....

ONLY THE WHITE MAN CAN PROFIT OFF OF PAIN.

so so true.

in my quest to rule the world i wouldn't mind creating a crack epidemic throughout the white folk community, like putting it mayonaise or some shit that white folk eat.

sorry my rants aren't even good today...i'm garbage

peacE i must continue working for the man