10.06.2005

Another bleak day

Well i must say i'm not in the most fantastic mood. let me lay it out:

1) moved from my normal location in the office to up one floor...goddamn it
2) i've been working for a year at my company, only one not to quit or leave, didn't get a raise... HAHA
3) gotta pay a stupid dentist bill from before going to india cause the fucking dentist people are incompetent
4) the biz plan i'm working on for work SUCKS ASS, its going no where

Good NEWS:
1) a couple of my boys from college live in Palo Alto which is right where i might be working so i'd have some friends in the area
2) finally talked with my uncle for whom i needed help from
3) hanging out with some people
4) Saw Ravi and Anoushka Shankar play some awesome sets @ UConn yesterday, scored her new album


THE WAY THINGS WILL WORK OUT IDEALLY:
1) get an offer from NI.
2) get an offer from S-LABS.
3) bounce each other around to get more cash
4) come back and submit my 2 weeks
5) plan out a great trip to visit all my headz around the country.
6) be a snowboarding bum all winter

NOT IDEALLY:
1) i'm still in providence...wait no, i become a contractor and move home and save money and just have a blast until i find a real job.


Anyways thats enough of my rants.

someone just farted outside...probably my boss.

somehow i wish i was kidding
"I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end."

- Margaret Thatcher