10.03.2005

will i be a niner's fan??

Well as all the important people in my life know the positive news, most do not. But before i jinx anything or mess it up i will just say, i may become a niners fan in the upcoming months. As i have mentioned numerous times earlier regarding S-labs, i have moved forward to speak with them, the meeting went well and i must saying i think the outlook is promising. Similarly i have been having talks with another company in SanFran with similar promise.

I am hoping that i will be a good fit with either of the companies, preferably the S-labs at it seems to be a much more adventurous group of guys. Like my professor said, big risk equates to big reward...this is my time to shine, helium turns to hydrogen when i shine as Del tha funkee homosapien would say.

What concerns me the most is the amount of bullshit i spew. What i mean is that i've been trying to conquer the world since i was at a young age, i mean from the business/wealth standpoint. like most young kids, these antics tend to diminish with maturity and age, in my case however they have seemed to flourished. I'm not saying i'm angy/worried about it, i'm saying im reaching a turning point which requires me back up all that bullshit. Its do or die, this is the time, the real test, which determines whether or not i am what i claimed i will become for years. I know i can do it, its just doing it which is the bastard of the whole thing.

i have faith, my boy kore has faith, "if anyone can do it, i know you can"
thanks bro, means a lot coming from a brother.

will update you with news once more is discovered or i get something written in paper.

in other news i learned the story of how the guy at my deli who serves me coffee became a dolce and gabbana model...i think i'm going to start working on a small literary piece with him on it.

we'll see where it goes.

thought this was a funny quote, i love the sarcastic irony.

"It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of
quotations."

-Churchill