10.19.2005

palo alto

my boy described california well from an east coast perspective:

The Promised Land

As a east coast breed individual i will always be forced to rep my coast, however california is absolutely amazing. I mean the weather is fabulous, the women are beautiful, and people are more friendly. Everything just seems more fun. Regardless everything seemed great, i'm like 99.9999995% everything will work out, just have to make sure it all happens soon enough. I'm absolutely loving the place, i have friends in the area and can't wait to move out there. On a side note, i will be sad to leave my current place as i have grown a weird bond with providence despite me complaining about how terrible it is. Either way no jumping to conclusions as I need to have paper in my hands saying CONTRACT.

peace out homies, you'll know when i'm out to the left coast.