10.14.2005

I'm goin goin back back to CALI CALI

Tommorrow i will be flyin to the west coast, San Fran to be exact... w00t w00t

Parasitic star gazer dancing on a plane of lucidity. The lights scintillating above creates the impression: Is this divine consciousness? She looks down, as flowing strands of vibration encompass her mind and overcome her body. This must be a dream she thinks as she takes the final step.

First piece of fiction i've written since highschool, not good, just not horribly bad. Anyways in interesting news, i opened a online poker account on bodog, its horribly addictive and terrible for me. I watched Ong-Bach:Thai Warrior, not a good plot yet muay thai is brutal. I looked back through my archives yesterday and realized what i initally set this up to be, it has absolutely no direction now... I think i will start doing that again, and stop getting owned by the kryptonite called online poker. Despite the money made, the stress is horrible and there is no ease of mind. if you are reading this you can see how i jump from topic to topic, its like i'm on crack or something. hmmm... i can't wait to head up to the mountains!